After hours: UBC Library’s Biomedical Branch (BMB) at the Diamond Health Care Centre (DHCC) provides 24X7 access to authorized users only.
- In-person Library services, including use of library computers, scanning, printing, and copying are available.
- For assistance with library research, please contact Dean Giustini, UBC Biomedical Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about services, please contact Sally Taylor, Head Librarian, Woodward and BMB Libraries at email@example.com
After hours access:
- After hours access is provided to UBC FoM Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff.
- A valid VGH ID card or access card is required to access the BMB Library on Floor 2 of the DHCC.
- To obtain swipe card authorization - you need a valid UBC or VGH identification and access card.
- Contact your department or BGIS in the DHCC to enable your swipe card access to the building and library after hours.
- UBC Faculty of Medicine (FoM) Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff are required to present their identification to BGIS to have their cards programmed accordingly.
- DHCC Policy states that Photo ID must be worn and visible when on the premises.
- Please direct any enquiries concerning pass access to the BGIS Help Desk (604) 875-5830.