St. Paul’s Hospital Study Space provided by the UBC Faculty of Medicine
- Location: Room 1555, Providence Building Level 1.
- Access: Available to UBC students and hospital employees.
- The space provides access to the UBC Wireless (Eduroam); please use your CWL to sign-on.
UBC Students, Staff, and Faculty
UBC Library information, research consultations, and workshops for UBC faculty, staff and students.
- UBC Clinical Faculty can obtain a UBC Clinical Faculty Library card online:
- For borrowing information please see Borrowing Services.
- Workshops are available upon request. See contact information below.
- Reference is offered virtually and in-person.
- Connect to Library resources.
|BMB Library||Woodward Library|
Phone: (604) 875-4505
St. Paul’s Hospital Staff
Hospital employees may obtain UBC library cards at the Biomedical Branch Library and Woodward Library.
Library services to Providence Health employees are currently provided by Vancouver Coastal Health.
|Vancouver Coastal Health Library|
Electronic Health Library of BC (e-HLbc)
Hospital employees are encouraged to use e-HLbc, which provides access to CINAHL, MEDLINE, PsycINFO, and many full-text journals.
Hospital employees may have access to library services provided by professional organizations, see Health Information Resources Provided by Professional Associations and Employers.