BC C&W Study & Learning Commons provided by the Faculty of Medicine
- It is a shared space between the UBC Faculty of Medicine and PHSA.
- Location: BC Children's and Women’s hospital campus, F4, Shaughnessy Building.
- Access: Access: 7am to 10pm (weekdays and weekends) with a BCCW ID card.
- A collection of reference materials to support the MD Undergraduate Program is available at the Study & Learning Commons. Search the collection.
- A guide to the Study & Learning Commons can be found here: Study & Learning Commons
UBC Students, Staff, and Faculty
UBC Library provides information, research consultations, and workshops for UBC faculty, staff and students.
- UBC Clinical Faculty can obtain a UBC Clinical Faculty Library card online:
- For borrowing information please see Borrowing Services.
- Workshops are available upon request. See contact information below.
- Reference is offered virtually and in-person.
- Connect to Library resources.
|UBC BC Children’s and Women’s Librarian||Additional support is available at Woodward Library|
BC Children’s Hospital and BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre Hospital Staff
Hospital employees may obtain UBC library cards at the Biomedical Branch Library and Woodward Library.
Hospital employees are encouraged to use the library services provided by BC Women’s and Children’s Library & Knowledge Services at the C&W Library & Knowledge Services.
|BC C & W Librarian|
Access to Resources
Hospital employees are encouraged to use the A-Z Database List, which provides access to CINAHL, MEDLINE, PsycINFO, and many full-text journals.
Hospital employees may have access to library services provided by professional organizations, see Health Information Resources Provided by Professional Associations and Employers.